The Foundation organizes courses on the practice of individual ethics in Universities or Higher Education Institutions.
The Foundation cooperates or has cooperated with:
- The Management, Innovation, Prospective Department of the CNAM – in the Masters 2 Global Quality and Sustainable Development, and Entrepreneurship and project management
- The University of Paris Descartes in the Master 2 Ethics and Organisations,
- The Law school of the University of Fribourg (Switzerland) in a course called: “Individual Ethics in the Legal Functions“.
- The Institut Mines-Télécom Business School in the Majors Audit and Consulting in Information Systems, Consulting and Management in Information Systems, International Business Engineering and Human Ressources Management
- The University Paris Dauphine, in the Master 1 Management des système d’information et Management et Organisations, and the Master 2 Système d’information de l’entreprise étendue : audit et conseil
- The University of Lille 3 (Human and Social Sciences) for the Master Art and social responsibility, the Master of History and the Doctorate School
- Columbia University, in a Seminar about Power, Empowerment and diversity: transatlantic perspectives, in collaboration with Sciences Po Paris
- The Institut supérieur d’ingéniérie et gestion de l’environnement of MINES ParisTECH.