The Foundation organizes courses on the practice of individual ethics in Universities or Higher Education Institutions.
The Foundation cooperates with:
- The Management, Innovation, Prospective Department of the CNAM – in the Masters 2 Global Quality and Sustainable Development,
- The University of Paris Descartes in the Master 2 Ethics and Organisations,
- The Law school of the University of Fribourg (Switzerland) in a course called: “Individual Ethics in the Legal Functions“.
- Télécom École de Management in the Majors Audit and Consulting in Information Systems, Consulting and Management in Information Systems and Human Ressources Management
- The University of Lille 3 (Human and Social Sciences) for the Master Art and social responsibility, the Master of History and the Doctorate School
- The École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- Columbia University, in a Seminar about Diversity in collaboration with Sciences Po Paris
- The Institut supérieur d’ingéniérie et gestion de l’environnement of MINES ParisTECH.